These embroidery kits came about because I had sketched a series of plants, creatures, and flowers that are found in the garden. I decided to scan and color the sketches, then had them printed on fabric. I then took the fabric squares and added an embroidery hoop, needle, matching thread, printed and photo instructions as well as a stitch guide for completing the project. Everything is stowed neatly in a sturdy zippered bag.
The embroidery stitches are very easy to do, so these kits can be completed in a short time giving the beginner sewer a sense of accomplishment! The finished designs are 6″ in diameter, and can be displayed in the same embroidery hoop.
These embroideries would make a lovely gift for children or older non-sewers who like to try new crafts. They would also make a lovely baby shower or new home gift if 3 or more if embroidered and finished!
What you get:
– 6″ embroidery hoop
– 100% cotton fabric with original colored design printed on it
– embroidery needle placed in a piece of felt so it is easy to locate
– threads needed to complete the project
– a stitching guide showing which stitches are recommended
– written and video instructions (link in written instructions) for doing the stitches
– sturdy zippered bag to hold your project while you work on it
Red Anemone Easy Embroidery Kit
Three Flower Easy Embroidery Kit
Yellow Flower Easy Embroidery Kit
Three Flowers Easy Embroidery Kit
Orange Flower Easy Embroidery Kit
Purple Waterlily Easy Embroidery Kit
Recipe calendar tea towels are being designed!
Fabric design and lavender purchased… now to get them made!